Bronco Bimini Sun Shade features
and customer photos
JTopsUSA Products are Proudly Made In The USA 🇺🇸
"Just installed! It is such a great shade!"
• Once installed under your Ford Bronco soft or hardtop it never has to be removed.
• For the soft top version removal and reinstallation of the side soft top hardware bracket.
• For the hardtop version the pannel plate needs to be removed and installed.
• Total Installation Time: 15 -20 minutes including removing/replacing the brackets.
Full style and coverage — With the JTopsUSA Ford Bronco Sun Shade you can enjoy the outdoors from the comfort inside your Bronco. Our shade never has to be removed and can be left on under the Bronco's soft or hard top. This full-coverage mesh sun shade conforms to the curvature of the roll cage, providing edge-to-edge and front-to-back coverage. It’s also blocks 80-90% of the UV rays, so you and your Bronco’s interior are protected from exposure to harsh outdoor elements.
Flap-free ride — Our Ford Bronco Sun Shade system features a heavy-duty webbing system to mount the shade top on your ride. This mesh sun shade sits on top of the roll cage and has been tested to withstand 85 mph highway speeds.
• The front edge of the shade incorporates our patented arched nylon strip that folds back to allow access to the top mounting hardware. (See Pics Below)
• The front of the shade also has a series of simple mounting hooks and magnets to provide a tight fit to the windshield, eliminating any gaps that could let in the sun and wind.
• The sides of the shade incorporates a series of Neodymium magnets and exclusive 3M VHB acrylic hook and loop that wraps over the roll cage. The hook and loop stretches the mesh and keeps the magnets properly aligned. (See Pics Below)
• Each of the 6 Neodymium magnets are N-48 commercial grade and have a pulling force of 12 pounds each. They provide a strong bond to the roll cage while the hook and loop material provides added lateral tension to stretch the shade tight.
• The rear of the shade wraps over the roll cage and provides front to back tension to stretch the shade into place. The rear UV resistant nylon strap system uses a two stage compression and quick release buckle that are attached to a horizontal aluminum rod providing even tension across the rear. (See Pics Below)